Here is the third installment of my "Birthday Bubbles" series...
- Cardstock: Blue #2 from DieCuts With a View
- Double-Sided Patterned Paper: The Goods Bubbles by American Crafts
- Transparency Sheet: 3M
- Accents: Birthday Soft Spoken embellishments by Me & My Big Ideas, birthday sticker from Lighthearted Collection by Wordsworth
- Adhesive: mini adhesive dots by Glue Dots
- Tools: Xyron sticker maker, Fiskars paper crimper
- Cut a 5" x 10" rectangle from transparency sheet. Fold in half to form a 5" square, crease at the top.
- Cut 1½" x 3" rectangle from solid paper.
- Cut a 3" x 3" square and the cupcake top (see template) from patterned paper.
- Run all three pieces through Xyron sticker maker, so that the adhesive is on the patterned side of the square and on the orange side of the cupcake top.
- Apply birthday sticker to solid side of square. Attach to the center of the inside of the card.
- Remove clear plastic from the solid rectangle (not the wax paper backing) and run it through crimper, short end first.
- Trim bottom corners from each side of the crimped paper to form "cupcake holder." Start cutting approx. ¼" in from the bottom edge, cutting to top corners.
- Attach the cupcake holder, cupcake top, and candle to the front of the card.