I titled this card "Welcome to the HIVE!" It's a simple, cheerful card that I created using a sheet of acetate as the card base. The bees, "grass" and sentiment are on the front of the card, while the flowers reside on the inside. All of the accent images are vellum stickers. I added color to the fonts using Photoshop.
- Cardstock: light blue & green adhesive cardstock by DCWV,
white by The Paper Company
- Transparency Sheet: 3M
- Accents: Happy Flowers/Bees vellum stickers from Provo Craft
- Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares from 3L
- Fonts: HipHop Demi, Blomster from dafont.com, Leftovers from fontdiner.com
- Cut a 7" x 10" rectangle from transparency sheet. Fold in half to form a 5" x 7" card, crease at the top.
- Apply large flower sticker to blue cardstock. Adhere to the center of the inside of the card.
- Cut a 1" strip from the bottom of the green cardstock. Tear away to edge of green cardstock to reveal white core. Adhere to the bottom of the front of the card.
- Print sentiment on white cardstock. Trim to approx. 1" x 4.25". Mount to center of green CS strip using foam squares.
- Mount one large bee on white cardstock. Cut out. Glue to card using two stacked foam squares for added height. Randomly attach remaining bees.