- Cardstock: Miss Muffet from Baby line by American Crafts; green by DCWV
- Accents: She - brown chipboard alphabet by Heidi Swapp; Doodles & Heidi - Rose rub-ons by Making Memories; Embossed Ivory Shimmer Table Confetti from Brides line by Gartner Studios
- Color Medium: Gel Xtreme - White pen by Y&C
- Stickers: Many Thanks by Mrs. Grossman's
- Fibers: green ribbon from Michaels Stores
- Tools: Mega 2.5" Circle by Marvy Uchida; paper piercer by Making Memories; Serrated Tracing Wheel by Dritz
- Other: pattern (right-click to download)
- Cut out card shape from double-sided cardstock following pattern. Fold in half to form a 5" square card.
- Punch circle from green cardstock. Faux stitch green circle and inside square of card.
Hint: I used a Paper Piercer to create the "stitches" in the circle, and a Serrated Tracing Wheel for the square.
- Apply Doodle rub-ons to front of flower portion of card, and "so very much!!!" to inside square.
- Trim "s" from "Thanks" sticker. Apply to green circle. Attach chipboard "u" and flower to front of circle, and folded ribbon to back of circle.
- Adhere circle to center of flower with foam tape.
Bonus Tip #2! This design works best with a more subtle pattern for the flower portion, and a contrasting color for the square portion of the card. A larger, busier pattern would act like camouflage for the flower shape, as would a low-contrast color combo!
Bonus Tip #3! I used double-sided cardstock for my card. If you do not have appropriate double-sided CS, simply choose two separate cardstocks. Trim one to a 5" square and use the flower part only of my pattern on the other CS. Just add tabs at the top to adhere the flower portion to the back of the square portion.
Finished Size Approx 5" x 5".
Additional photos in my online portfolio.