Monday, October 22

Winners of my Vacation Blog Candy Contest!

We have our winners! Congratulations to Denise and Tejal! They were the first to identify the landmarks in my two photographs.

Tejal was the first to correctly name picture #1 as the Golden Jubilee Bridge in London, England. This pedestrian bridge connects the north and south banks of the Thames River. It also offers a great view of the London Eye, one of the largest observation wheels in the world.

Denise was the first to identify picture #2 as the famous Eiffel Tower, overlooking the River Seine in Paris, France. This iconic landmark was built for the 1889 Paris Worlds Fair.

(BTW, that object in the center of the Eiffel Tower in my photo is a giant, inflated rugby ball, as we were in France during the World Cup.)

Congrats to both of you ladies! Denise and Tejal, please email me your addresses and I will send you your copy of the October 2007 issue of Paper Crafts magazine. And thanks to everyone else for participating in my little contest. Some of you were sooo close, but I had to wait until I got the correct names of the landmarks before I declared my winners.

Hope you had fun! (And now you see why I had such a wonderful vacation!)

1 comment:

Tee said...

Yay!! I won? I never win anything...but i guess this was my lucky day! It is my birthday today and you picked me a winner..nothing could be better!!!