Tuesday, December 4

Holiday Tin Ornaments

Here are some ornaments that I made for a Paper Crafts swap. I created a total of 24 ornaments, using four different designs. This was a fun and simple project using 2.5 oz tin containers with clear lids and images that I cut out of gift tags and attached using foam tape for added dimension. (Hint: this would also work really well with stamped or paper pieced images! Or maybe a photograph?!?!) I finished it off with some fake snow, a ribbon loop for hanging, and some rub-ons on the lids.

Finished Size approx 2.75" circle x 1", exclusive of ribbon.
Additional images in my online portfolio.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you work is wonderful! I will definitely be checking back ofter for great inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Very creative, these are just adorable!
Conniecrafter

Unknown said...

I really do love these and would love to try them. I am having trouble finding those tins though. Do you know who made them or where you got them? Thanks so much.