I began by trimming my prefolded card in the shape of a hat, with the crease of the card on the left side of the hat. I then cut patterned paper to fit on the front of the card, trimming some of the paper with decorative edge scissors. I inked the edges of my patterned paper with a Sharpie, imitating the illustrative quality of my chosen graphic. I adhered the paper to the front of my card and accented it with a a chipboard number and a plastic flower which I attached using a flower brad.
- Cardstock: pink
- Patterned Paper: Tropical Colors Bitty Scrap Pads by Provo Craft
- Accents: plastic flowers by Greenhouse; watercolor brite flower brads by Making Memories; Nana's Nursery Diecut Chipboard Number by DCWV; Craft Essentials Birthday rub-ons from Jo-Ann Stores
- Color Medium: Sharpie black permanent marker by Sanford
- Adhesive: Mini adhesive dots by Glue Dots; Tape Runner XL by Therm O Web
- Tools: Paper Edgers decorative edge scissors - Scallop & Sunflower from Fiskars
Finished Size Approx. 4.5" x 5.75"