Friday, September 7

Cards from Heidi and Susan

Hello Dear Readers! I just wanted to share with you a couple of beautiful handmade cards that I received recently...

Heidi in Virginia sent me this lovely card as a "Thank You" for sharing my Hawaiian Shirt Template. (Those of you who frequent Paper Crafts Magazine's gallery and message board recognize Heidi as GiftsByHeidi.) I love the dry embossing and the monochromatic color scheme of this card!

To see more of Heidi's beautiful creations, check out her Paper Crafts Showcase.
: : : : :

Susan Neal designed this gorgeous card, which appeared in Paper Crafts Magazine's April 2007 issue. She sent it to me as a "Thank You" for my tip on Easy Faux Stitching.

Susan titled her card "Wedding - Blue Jewels." I love the rich colors, so non-traditional for a wedding card. And how could your eye NOT be drawn to those sparkling gems?!

To learn more about Susan, check out her Paper Crafts Celebrity Profile.

: : : : :

Thanks to both of these lovely ladies for sharing their creativity and talents with me! I really appreciate the gift of your cards!

No comments: